Major League Pickleball's Texas Ranchers team has announced a new ownership group of over 30 people from sports, fashion, business, music, and entertainment, including
The list of new investors includes:
- #1 ranked golfer in the world Scottie Scheffler
- Award-winning country music star Zach Bryan
- Veteran managers Danny Kang and Stefan Max
- United Talent Agency partner Mike G; Partner at Grubman Shire Meiselas & Sacks Kenny Meisalas
- Dallas Cowboys linebacker Micah Parsons
- Houston Texans quarterback C.J. Stroud
- Cleveland Browns defensive end Myles Garrett
- Atlanta Falcons running back Bijan Robinson
- #1 ranked American tennis player Taylor Fritz
- One of the NFL’s top agents David Mulugheta
- Radio personality Bobby Bones
- Founder and jewelry designer Kendra Scott
- Raising Cane's founder Todd Graves
- Leading marketing group Get Engaged Media and its co-founders and partners Cam Fordham, Alex Dermer and Ben Hiott
- Hollywood brand amplifiers Ken Hertz and Liz Heller.
Some noteworthy names
From a fast food chain owner to a jewelry designer, pro pickleball seems to attract investors from all corners of the professional world.
Taylor Fritz is the ninth-ranked tennis player in the world.
Golf pro Scottie Scheffler has shown his love for pickleball by previously competing in a PPA Tour celebrity athlete pro-am tournament.
Ajay's involvement marks a milestone in Major League Pickleball investment: the first of its kind from a figure in another rapidly-growing niche sport, Teqball.
If you're unfamiliar with Teqball, it's a cross between table tennis and soccer. Take a look:
From creating eco-friendly merchandise to revitalizing urban spaces through court installations and igniting excitement at cultural events, the Texas Ranchers players and ownership group are embarking on a range of initiatives far beyond the pickleball court.
The next MLP event takes place in Atlanta, Georgia September 21st through the 24th.