DUPR (Dynamic Universal Pickleball Rating), the global pickleball rating tool, announces the launch of their newly-redesigned mobile app.
The rating system is used by two of the pro leagues, Major League Pickleball and Professional Pickleball Association, at pickleball clubs, and recreational players.
New features of the DUPR app include:
- Group messaging: community building via a collaborative environment within the app
- Tracking rating changes: provide perspective on user’s progress and performance trends over time
- Match impact visibility: identify the impact that each match has on your rating
- Completely refreshed UI: rebuilt with "a modern user experience in mind," DUPR says
"We have focused on transparency and community building with this update," said Tito Machado, Head of DUPR.
"Users will now have clear visibility on how each match impacts their rating and we believe that the group messaging feature will promote a vibrant sense of community and allow for better organized rec play."
The DUPR mobile app is now available to download on iOS and Android devices. For more information, visit mydupr.com.
Other recent DUPR announcements:
- DUPR & MLP Partner on Collegiate and Youth Pickleball
- OOFOS and DUPR Partner Up to Help Players Recover